(Part-Time; 15-25 hours weekly)
Eastport United Methodist Church is a diverse and vibrant faith community that is set on loving God and serving neighbors here in Annapolis, MD. Would you like to be part of a team that seeks to transform our community? If so, consider filling this vital need for an Administrative Assistant.
The Administrative Assistant is supervised by the Pastor, and accountable to the Staff Parish Relations Committee of EUMC.
• Ability to deal effectively and tactfully with a wide variety of individuals – in person, over the phone and in writing.
• Warm, enthusiastic and welcoming to members and guests.
• Demonstrated high level of proficiency in MS Office Suite, as well as Google Suite products, MailChimp and Constant Contact. A willingness to master the church contact management and website. Knowledge of databases and publishing software a plus.
• Excellent organizational skills, accuracy and attention to details. Must be able to manage processes.
• Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to adapt to changing priorities.
• Excellent written communication and presentation skills.
• Commitment to excellence, high standards, and embodying the inclusive nature of the church.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
• This position is 15-25 hours / week with potential to increase hours. Current hourly rate is between $16+ per hour, depending on experience. Work week is Monday through Friday, exact schedule has some flexibility.
Experience in responsible administrative capacity
Please check out our website, www.eastportumc.org
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Pastor Chris Broadwell via email: firstname.lastname@example.org